Programmes and courses
International Master's Programmes
- Master's Programme in Earth Sciences, four specialisations:
- Master's Programme in Physics, two specialisations:
- Master's Programme in Sustainable Development
- Master's Programme in Water Engineering
- Master's Programme in Wind Power Project Management, at Campus Gotland
1 year programme, 60 credits
2 year programme, 120 credits
Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree
Masterprogram in English. Cooperation between different universities in Europe.
Apply directly on respective webb below.
- SinReM, Sustainable and Innovative Natural Resource Management
- PANGEA (choose one of the three specialized fields of Earth Sciences: Palaeobiology, Geoconservation and Applied Palaeontology).
- Earth Science
- Aquatic and Environmental Engineering
- Sustainable Development
- Environmental Science
- Wind Power Project Management